Senior Business Systems Analyst
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts, 02143, United States
Finch Therapeutics is a clinical-stage microbiome therapeutics company leveraging its Human-First Discovery platform to develop a novel class of orally administered biological drugs.With the capabilities to develop both complete and targeted microbiome therapeutics, Finch is advancing a rich pipeline of candidates designed to address a wide range of unmet medical needs. Finch’s lead candidate, CP101, is in late-stage clinical development for recurrent C. difficile infection (CDI). In June 2020, Finch announced that CP101 met its primary efficacy endpoint in PRISM3, the first of two pivotal trials to support the development of CP101 for the prevention of recurrent CDI. Finch is also developing CP101 for chronic hepatitis B, and FIN-211 for autism spectrum disorder. In partnership with Takeda, Finch is advancing FIN-524 and FIN-525 for ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease, respectively.
As a member of the IT team at Finch Therapeutics, you will partner with the organization and be a key contributor in a variety of IT projects with a focus on delivering and maintaining new G&A business applications and systems. This is an opportunity to provide support and leadership on key strategic business initiatives at a time of high growth. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Participate in cross-functional teams to plan, design, and implement new business systems, acting as a business partner and sometimes as a leader or project manager.
- Work with G&A business owners (Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal, Facilities, etc.) to install new enterprise systems, integrate new and existing systems, or perform upgrades to existing systems.
- Perform regular security audits of enterprise G&A systems.
- Interface effectively with system business owners, and associated vendors.
- Engage appropriate SMEs as needed to drive resolution to incidents and problems.
- Resolve system issues in coordination with business users.
- Make recommendations to improve and optimize existing systems
- Review and collaborate on Systems Development Life Cycle documents and Systems SOPs
- System administrator for user account management & security for G&A systems
- Minimum 4 to 8 years of experience
- Ideal candidate has experience in the life sciences industry
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g., NetSuite), FP&A systems (e.g., Adaptive Planning), P2P systems (e.g., Coupa), CLM systems (e.g., Agiloft), and/or HCM systems (e.g., Workday) and their integration points preferred
- Strong Business Systems Analyst skills, ability to document business processes and use cases, including analysis, configuration, testing, integration, and reporting activities.
- Experience with cloud and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Experience with Change Control, incident response and release management
- Ideally familiar with SOX and 404 compliance
- Strong working knowledge of IT security best practices
- Ability to explain technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business problems
- Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in project management and general troubleshooting
More About Finch
Here at Finch, we strive to create the best work environment and experience for you through our formal benefits programs and fringe perks. Together, we hope that we’ll create a fun & supportive environment in and out of the workplace as we strive to create a new class of therapeutics together to help patients.
- Our formal benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage through Harvard Pilgrim in addition to life insurance and long-term & short-term disability policies. We offer discretionary and flexible paid time off policies. Should you choose to start or grow your family while working at Finch, we aspire to lead our peers by offering several months of paid parental leave. We also offer a generous non-discretionary 401K contribution to help teammates save for life beyond Finch in the future and other savings and investment opportunities.
- We also try to keep the workplace an inspiring and motivating place to work with our fringe perks. Our facilities in Somerville, MA include an in-office gym with a shower and towel service, fully stocked kitchen with free snacks, iced coffee & flavored/sparkling waters on tap, and highly subsidized meals through LeanBox. We sponsor ride-sharing to and from the office from preset locations around Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville. We are always evaluating our fringe perks and hope to grow them alongside our team.
*Only facility-dependent employees are working on-site in Somerville until further notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote, will be based on aptitude, performance, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Finch will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.